Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Weekly Consolidation: 1/13 weeks

Monday: Rest
Tuesday: Run - 6.3km in the morning
Wednesday: Run - 8km
Thursday: Swim – 30min easy
Friday: Run – 10km total with 5km tempo in 22:02
Saturday: Rest
Sunday: Cycle - 81km with Joyriders 6.20 group

Quite a scaled back week, eased back into training after the race. Run mileage was lower than I liked, but it may be a good thing not to jump right back into it, least I get some running related injury again.

The 5k run on Friday went amazingly well. It was a much needed confidence booster after the dismal run during the race.

The Mercury was given some TLC at Bikelabz for a full service, and only came back to me on Saturday. I had wanted to go for the 6am ride which was longer, but too few people turned up. 620 ride was at quite a slow pace, but added in some training value by surging along Mandai, LCK and Keppel Viaduct.

Polling Day was pretty exciting, and I appeared on TV :) Hopefully my family won't have to repent for 5 years

No comments:

Post a Comment