Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Officially 1st!

TAS finally decided to update the results! Next thing to come will be the trophy, which would take a while :(
Based on my results, and my expectations, I have a lot of work to do on my swim. After my exams or when I start doing triathlons again, swim classes will be No. 1 on the list.
My bike is right where I expected/wanted them to be. The weather certainly played a part in the slower than expected run, but I'll take that timing nonetheless.
Overall, even though I didn't meet my A goals for all the disciplines, I met my A goal for the whole race, so all is well!
Right now training is taking many steps back, but I will still do the occasional run/bike like my century ride yesterday simply because it's fun! As for this blog, it will remain here until training picks up again, doubt I will have time or anything to update about.
Till then, ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment